Friday, 17 April 2009
Cyclechic's springtime must haves
I am very much into all things pink, blue and flowery this spring. It may be something to do with the arrival of my baby girl, Florence Sybil on the 27th March and that our flat is now a sea of flowers, pink teddies and frilly dresses. So from baby blues to blossom prints here's my top 5 springtime cycling must haves...
1. The Pashley Poppy £395 Those lovely people at Pashley have got it just right with these pastel blue and blush pink shades and the fabulous creamy wheels.
2. The Cherry blossom double pannier £35.99 - Perfect for spring days out on the bike or to brighten up your daily commute
3. Sawako Furuno Helmet £40-60
4. Joules Cag in a bag - Best to be prettily prepared for those April showers
5. Paul and Joes jumpsuit £389
Posted by Caz at 18:49