Thursday 25 June 2009

Hip Hip YAKKAY!


Cyclechic.co.uk are now selling the gorgeous YAKKAY cycling helmets

For all those style conscious cyclists who ‘don’t do helmets’ the YAKKAY could be your dream come true. Underneath is a fully certified helmet, you then choose from a variety of wonderful hat-covers depending on your style preferences.

The YAKKAYS have great designs for both ladies and Gents. We love the Trilby style Tokyo. Brighten up the streets with the Pink Jazz or, go for one of this summer’s big looks, with the Boater style beige. Or for a more casual look for you Cyclechic chaps the the Cap style Paris is a definite winner.



Worried about a sweaty head… don’t be. The helmet has a number of adhesive foam circles that circulate air. When you are riding your bicycle, air will be pushed into the helmet, pleasantly cooling down your head.



You can either buy online at cyclechic.co.uk or book an appointment at our East London office to try them on.

YAKKAYS website

4 comments:

Tejvan Pettinger said...

Fantastic. But, can you get a cycle helmet like a flat cap?

Caz said...

I'm not sure, I think it may be hard to get the helmet underneath and still have the flat shape. Dashing tweed do some lovely Flat caps for cycling but they are not a helmet.

Natalie said...

I've just bought a Yakkay helmet and two (!) covers - a Tokyo Pink Jazz and a black oilskin Paris for when I'm in a more workaday mode. I've yet to actually wear them cycling yet but I'm certainly enjoying wearing them around the house! I'll let you know how I get on.

Unknown said...

Hello. I saw a young lady riding through Spitalfields on a Pashley type bike one afternoon this week. She was wearing what looked like a large Kangol cap covering her cycle helmet. It fitted perfectly and looked great. Unfortunately she had sped off towards Brick Lane before I could shout her to stop and ask her about it.