Tuesday 22 June 2010

Our fave helmets for the summer: Nutcase


Each year we try and find a new helmet that makes us smile. In our first year it was the Bern helmets, last year it was the YAKKAYS and this summer we have the wonderful Nutcase helmets to shout about. My fave is the 'Jetson' style Starbright and we also have the stripey and dotty. These helmets are fully certified and feel light and comfortable to wear. A great practical feature is that they come with a series of padded linings that simply velcro to the inside of the helmet. This ensures that you wont have any sizing issues as you can simply select the right width padding to fit your head.
These are the perfect helmets if your just about to start cycling or are thinking about starting when the Cycle Hire scheme comes in as they are only £45, comfortable to wear and well ventilated.

5 comments:

Dottie said...

This is my helmet of choice! So fun and I get lots of compliments.

Caz said...

Thanks Dottie. I noticed they were very popular in the USA, am hoping they will catch on over here too!

Clazzerati said...

Hey there, I came across your site a little while ago and absolutely fell in love! I posted a little info about you on my blog the other day if you want to check it out - http://tinyurl.com/37bvlap

Thanks so much for making decent cycling gear, i'm spearding the word!

Clazzerati x

Caz said...

Hi Clazzerati, thanks so much for the kind words and the mention on your blog! x

Susan Simonini said...

I live near the beach in Australia and have this helmet - you are right, it is the perfect summer helmet!! I just went to Melbourne and they are trialing the bicycle hire scheme in the city there - I think it is great.