Tuesday 6 September 2011

My ASOS Autumn Essentials


Well there's no doubt about it, Autumn is well and truly here so time to start dressing accordingly on the bike. I have to admit to having a helping hand with my new autumn cycling attire from the lovely people as ASOS who gave me a £150 voucher to spend at my leisure, thanks ASOS. So what did I pick out?

I decided to go for an autumnal heritage look with Midi length Rain Mac, Pussybow shift dress and Cloche hat. The rainmac is ideal for cycling as its lightweight and the midi length keeps my legs dry. The chic shift dress also works well on the bike as it's a breathable fabric that doesnt cling and the cloche hat gives dash of vintage flair as well as keeping my locks protected from the blustery weather.
But it's not just about weathering the storms, it's important your autumn  look works both on and off the bike which is where this outfit comes into it's own. The Chic 1940's look is perfect for jumping off the bike and heading into a London pub for an after work drink with friends.

6 comments:

Campfire said...

Caz, that looks really good. Are you auditioning for a film? You'd just look the part.

I have the raincoat. Nearly bought a truly 40s vintage hat similar with the brim up one side and shallow crown from a classic car show stall for £4. However, I rarely get the chance to look elegant and would probably have a little trilby on one side.

princeaadi.blogspot.com said...

Nice Thinking and a very impressive way to express it with using pubs as a back up....Good Keep up the Nice work I did agree with your Idea.

Caz said...

The 40's hat sounds great campfire, I love the eal deal when it comes to vintage hats!

Caz said...

Thanks Prince Aadi, any excuse for a trip to the pub...

Airelle Depreux said...

The link for the shift dress is not safe for work...Maybe something's gone wrong there, but it takes me to a 'cuffs' website!

Caz said...

Thanks Airelle, I have sorted the link now :)