Friday 6 November 2009

Cyclechic goes Stateside: Citizen Chain



Cyclechic is reporting from the rather splendid city of San Francisco this week. The cycling culture is very much alive and pedaling over here. Similarly to London, cycling in this city is on the increase despite the hills. More cycle lanes and cycle parking are being put in place to make cycling more accessible and there are some great bike shops. We stumbled across the charmingly named Citizen Chain with a fabulous range of retro bikes, they even had some Pashley's on display in the window.
Hoping to cycle across the Golden Gate Bridge before the end of our trip...

6 comments:

ibikelondon said...

Jealous? Me? Much? :o)

Have a great trip and come back with lots of cool bike pics

Safe travels!

Kristin Tieche said...

Caz, I just found out that you're in town. Still here? Would love to meet you!

Kristin from Velo Vogue

Caz said...

Thanks Mark. Its is such a great city... I don't want to leave!

Caz said...

Hi Kristin. I didn't realise you were based in SF, sorry! we are leaving tomorrow so am a bit pushed for time. But will be back in April so I hope we can meet then? x

Kimbambo said...

I just came back from San Fran yesterday and my hotel was just near this Citizen Chain store...its amazing I loved all the bikes (unfortunetely I couldn't fit any in my luggage!)

Sara said...

Hi, I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
IPortable Garage