Thursday 27 May 2010

Helen Pidd's Book: The Bicycle


Helen Pidd's new Book The Bicycle, published by Penguin, hits the shelves today. Its a great read and ideal if you are thinking about starting out on two wheels but are looking for some advice. Bicycle books can often be somewhat factual verging on dull so Helen's book is real breath of fresh air in that its funny, imaginative and highly relevant to the modern woman. We were at the launch party last night (cycling's schmoozy event of the year!) at London's new Cycling cafe Look Mum no Hands, to raise and toast and wish Helen (pictured) & Penguin all the best with the book.


Pic from the book, featuring our Kitsch Kitchen panniers and the wonderful Pink Jazz YAKKAY.

5 comments:

Christa said...

Nice, can't wait to read it!

Daniella said...

Oooh! This looks like a good one! I've been searching for something like it!

my hyggelig said...

Thanks for the tip off. I've added it to my reading list.

Airelle Depreux said...

Good post! Unfortunately the helmet really was too big for me (its me on the photo)

christina said...

just wondering if they released helen's book in the states? i've been looking for it on the web and i don't get anything. perhaps you know a way i can get my eager hands on this book?