Thursday 30 July 2009

Cylechic.co.uk makes front page of the Observer Review



I stumbled into the News Agents on Sunday morning with a slightly sore head, feeling a little sorry for myself (I was at a very good friends wedding on Saturday and perhaps had one too many glasses of bubbly!)In my hazy state I manged to purchase The Observer and a cold can of Iron Bru... my mood suddenly lifted. What a treat to see a picture of my business partner, Lavinia and myself gracing the front cover of the Review!
We were part of The Observers Cycling special, celebrating the 'New two wheeled tribes'. It was a smashing Review that really captured the wonderful diversity of cyclists on the streets today and we felt very privileged to be a part of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Velouria said...

That is a gorgeous photo, well done!