Friday 26 November 2010

Sunday Times Cycle Girl 21.11.10


Was over the moon to be asked write a piece for The Sunday Times Cycling column last week.  My article was about ladies Bike, what exactly us girls want from our bikes and how the market if beginning to react to our needs ...



Here's a snippet...

"We want a touch of vintage charm. Cycling hasn't always been about chunky calves and going hell for leather. It used to be regarded as graceful and calm. Bicycles had manners and finesse not mud spattered suspension forks"



2 comments:

Ben said...

Aside from recommending a vintage bike, I have another question for Your Bikeness. So, if I was headed to London with my wife and family (which I am), what route would you recommend for a family biking through your great city? Can bikes go on the tube? When? Is there a good bike tour outfit that's family friendly? Any info appreciated!

MELI. said...

that is great caz =)
more women on bikes in the media!!
congrats <3
xxomeli