Thursday 21 November 2013

Dreamy inspiration on Pin Interest...

Have a look at our boards and follow us if you like what you see

I have finally got around to setting up a Pin Interest account  -very slow on the uptake I know but better late than never as am loving it!  Simply looking through an eternal stream of pretty pictures and pinning the ones one likes is not just a treat for the eyes but is also remarkably calming and satisfying . So if you have a spare 5 mins and can't be bothered to tweet or talk have a look at our boards, and get taken on a journey of discovery on the smorgasbord of inspiration and  loveliness that is Pin Interest.

See our board of nice Bicycle pics

See our favourite pics from all our photoshoots
See our board of random stuff we like


PS. I have not yet figured out how to add a Pin interest widget to my blog... when I upload the widget it just published as a link not a button (see below) and Pin interest is not on the share options in blog settings. If anyone knows how so it and has the time to explain it, pls email me...caz@cyclechic.co.uk



Cyclechic

No comments: